Simple Process and Expert Advice.
Request an SBA Loans in just 2 minutes.
Let’s find a match,
How does it Work?
Apply online in just minutes
Apply directly through our secure application.
We find you the best combination
We will evaluate your business needs and income to provide you with the best possible options.
Receive funds quickly
Choose your capital and obtain financing in just 24 hours!
The Small Business Administration (SBA) is a United States government agency that provides support to small businesses. The SBA offers a variety of loan programs, including the 7(a) Loan Program, which is the most common loan program offered by the SBA.
The 7(a) Loan Program is a guaranteed loan program, meaning the SBA guarantees a portion of the loan to the lender. This makes it easier for small businesses to obtain loans since lenders are more likely to approve SBA-guaranteed loans.
The 7(a) Loan Program can be used for a variety of business purposes, including:
- Buy or improve real estate
- Buy equipment or inventory
- Start or expand a business
- Refinancing of existing debt
The SBA offers a variety of other loan programs, including:
- The 504 loan program: This program provides long-term loans for fixed assets, such as land, buildings, and equipment.
- The Microloan Program: This program offers small loans to very small businesses.
- The Disaster Loan Program: This program provides loans to businesses that have been damaged or destroyed by a disaster.
Who is eligible for an SBA loan?
- You must be a US citizen or permanent resident.
- Your business must be for profit.
- Your business must have been in operation for at least one year.
- Your business must have good credit history.
Ready to apply for an SBA loan?
If you are considering applying for an SBA loan, it is important that you do your research and understand the requirements and terms of the loan.
You should also speak with one of the SBA-approved specialists to learn more about the loan process and see if you are eligible for a loan.