Easy Process & Expert Advice.
Apply for a Equipment Finance Loan in just 2 minutes.
Let’s find a match,
How it Works
Apply online in just minutes
Apply directly through our secure-based application.
We find you the best match
We’ll evaluate your business needs and revenue to provide you with the best options possible.
Receive funds quickly
Choose your capital and get funded in as little as 24 hours!
The Small Business Administration (SBA) is a United States government agency that provides support to small businesses. The SBA offers a variety of loan programs, including the 7(a) Loan Program, which is the most common loan program offered by the SBA.
The 7(a) Loan Program is a guaranteed loan program, which means that the SBA guarantees a portion of the loan to the lender. This makes it easier for small businesses to get loans, as lenders are more likely to approve loans that are guaranteed by the SBA.
The 7(a) Loan Program can be used for a variety of business purposes, including:
- Buying or improving real estate
- Buying equipment or inventory
- Starting or expanding a business
- Refinancing existing debt
The SBA offers a variety of other loan programs, including:
- The 504 Loan Program: This program provides long-term loans for fixed assets, such as land, buildings, and equipment.
- The Microloan Program: This program provides small loans to very small businesses.
- The Disaster Loan Program: This program provides loans to businesses that have been damaged or destroyed by a disaster.
Who is eligible for an SBA Loan?
- You must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident.
- Your business must be for-profit.
- Your business must be in operation for at least one year.
- Your business must have a good credit history.
Are you ready to apply a SBA Loan?
If you are thinking about applying for an SBA loan, it is important to do your research and understand the requirements and terms of the loan.
You should also talk to one of SBA-approved specialists to get more information about the loan process and to see if you are eligible for a loan.